Monday, June 2

Working and walking

It's been very nice around the area lately--we've been lucky enough to take walks almost everyday. Even had a storm or two, which is something we love here in house of Happy Owl (though not conducive to walking). It's been so nice, and June is already here, that we've extended the sale over at our site until the end of tomorrow...


In addition, our Etsy site has been replenished with more $14 pendants:


And we've also added more miniature pendants to it as well:


Now, it is all about packaging. I have had these business-card-size-cards sitting around the studio for a few years now, with no purpose for them. Given the miniature size of the pendants above, I think I've found their reason for being...

More on those later. For now, I hope you've had a good weekend. And happy June!

2 comments:

Valérie said...

I have to say I LOOOOVE the new mini pendants! The ones I like best are already sold (seahorse, robin, owl), so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some new stock! (oooh, an alpaca mini to match my badge would be AWESOME). You guys have SO much talent!

happyowlglass said...

Just added both an alpaca and an owl (still working on more robins & seahorses).

Glad you like them!