Thursday, July 9

Getting ready

Been packing all week, and I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of boxes (even though we're moving right across the street). Witness...


But I've also been packing and shipping orders, thanks to all who've purchased from our regular site and Etsy site during our de-stashing sale!

As mentioned in a previous post, I've been trying my hand at re-finishing this little children's desk for Maisy.


It is old, heavy, and formerly very rusty from being left outside for many years. Sanding it down, then spray-painting the metal and re-staining the wood made it a suitable desk for a kids room--or, our plan, the living room...


I'm so happy with this little diversion, I may just seek out furniture to re-finish now! It was highly satisfying giving new life to this old desk. Maisy really seems to enjoy it!



Have a splendid weekend! We'll be back after the short-but-still-exhausting move.

No comments: