Monday, October 27

New item idea!

I don't know why this didn't occur to me sooner... I just added a new item to my Etsy shop. It is a mystery pack of 3 badges that I consider 'seconds'. These badges are most likely slightly mis-shapen, but some are just a little too small or too large to fit into the regular family of badges. I sold these at the Bazaar Bizarre a few years ago, and they did very well. I have even thoughtfully packaged them for you so as not to reveal their colorful badge-ness. Perhaps they'd make a nice stocking stuffer come December. :) I hope you enjoy... otherwise look for them at this year's Boston BazBiz!

2 comments:

Michael and Kirsten said...

When's Boston's Bazaar Bizarre this year???

happyowlglass said...

Sunday, Dec. 7! I hope you guys will be there (or just you Kirsten)! Had a blast last time. This year it's in a new location though, hope it's as nice!